This is oh so good! Not as indulgent a rich as a regular mousse, but it's so delicious and a high protein, low carb dessert that hits the spot!
- 200g (1 1/2 cups) frozen raspberries
- 1 sachet (11.5g or 1 1/2 tbsp) sugar-free jelly powder
- 300g (1 1/3 cups) fat-free cottage cheese
1. Pour the frozen berries into the bottom of a large dish.
2. Mix the jelly sachet with 100ml water. Add the cottage cheese and mix in a blender until you have a smooth mixture.
3. Pour it over the berries, cover, and place in the fridge to set.