- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, — trimmed of excess fat and l
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil — divided
- 4 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary — divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt — divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper — divided
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts — trimmed and halved (quarter if very large), about 1 pound
- 1 large sweet potato — peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion — cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium Granny smith apple — peeled, cored, and cut into rough 1-inch pieces (these pieces should be larger than the other vegetables)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a large ziptop bag. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, then add the garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Zip the bag tightly, then shake and rub the bag to coat the chicken in the oil and spices. Set aside while you chop the vegetables and apples, or refrigerate for up to 1 day.