Prep Time: 4 min Cook Time: 4 min Makes: 4 “rings” (2 servings)
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 red bell pepper
1/2 medium avocado, thinly sliced 1 dash salt 1 dash pepper
1. Heat one teaspoon of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Slice a red or green bell pepper into four slices, or “rings,” and place in skillet.
3. Flip the rings a few times so they cook evenly.
4. Crack an egg into the center of each ring and cook until the white is just firm, about one to two minutes.
5. Serve each with avocado slices and season with salt and pepper. If you like, you can enjoy with a slice of whole-grain bread.
Calories: 245 Fat: 18 grams Carbohydrates: 7 grams Protein: 14 grams