I love making big batches of these and freezing them! Then you simply grab a few and heat them up as needed.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 scoops whey or vegan protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 6 Tablespoons Water or Almond milk
- Cooking spray, or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Place a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or use butter or coconut oil and let melt.
- Mix the eggs, protein powder, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add the water or almond milk a little at a time until the batter is pancake batter consistency. You may not need all of the water.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure, pour out the batter into the skillet. I was able to make 3 at a time. They are ready to flip when bubble start to form on the top.
- Serve with PB2, sugar free syrup or top with a few chocolate chips or berries.